SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER
CPC Behavioral Healthcare Inc. is a nonprofit organization that has been providing mental health services to Monmouth County residents for almost 60 years. We provide services that focus on creating healthy lives for adults and children. The organization offers evidence-based treatment for adults and children with serious mental health diagnoses, substance abuse problems and co-occurring disorders.
Special Education Teacher who is committed to enriching the minds of our students of different ages and academic levels. As a special education teacher at High Point School, you will be responsible for providing specialized learning experiences and supervision of special education students in a supportive and positive classroom environment in accordance with their Individualized Education Plans (IEP).
Responsible for the overall welfare of each individual student during the school day. Designs, implements and evaluates an educational program appropriate to each student’s individual needs. Supervises, schedules and provides instruction for teaching assistants. Maintains regular communication with families and/or guardians, the Principal, clinical staff and other staff to ensure goals and objectives of all IEP plans are being met.
Must have appropriate NJ certifications; Teacher of the Handicapped (TOH) or standard certification with Teacher of Students with Disabilities (TOSD) certification. Must have experience working with students ages 13-21.
CPC Behavioral Healthcare offers a comprehensive variety of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family:
- Multi-tiered comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional Supplemental Polices for accidental and critical illness
- Tax-Deferred 403B Retirement Plan w/ employer match after 6 months of service
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Discounts offers for cell phone service, entertainment/travel/shopping, child care, and much more!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
- Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program
You may use the APPLY button.