- Must possess a New Jersey Educational Facility Manager's certificate (NJSA 18A:17-49)
- Knowledge of plant operations and maintenance; custodial cleaning methods and procedures; heating and ventilation systems;
- Proper handling of hazardous waste materials.
- Familiarity with computerized HVAC systems.
- Experience with OSHA, AHERA, Fire Codes and Right to Know procedures.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Possess a valid New Jersey driver's license.
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. Citizenship or legal resident alien status.
||School Business Administrator
|To oversee day to day custodial and maintenance operations of District facilities and ensure a safe, clean, and comfortable school environment; manage projects timeline, priority, progress and completion approval; to carry out administrative tasks to include serving as the District point of contact for all Local, State and Federal compliance visits (Right to Know, PEOSH, annual Fire Marshall compliance inspections, Health Official inspections) as required; to maintain and operate the plant to the required standards.
|JOB RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY
||Custodial & Maintenance Staff