We’re Hiring Compassionate Team Members Who:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Hold a CE, CEAS or Standard License in “NJ Teacher of Students with Disabilities (TOSD)” or “Teacher of the Handicapped (TOH)”
- Have effective teaching, facilitation, and communications skills
- At least one year of experience teaching Special Education
- Knowledge of teaching methods designed for students with learning, physical, and behavior disabilities
For information about New Jersey certifications please visit the NJ DOE Licensing and Certification FAQ Website: https://www.nj.gov/education/license/faq.htm
What You’ll Love About Bancroft:
- Meaningful Purpose: We truly make a difference in the lives of our students, and it inspires us to be better teachers.
- Lasting Bonds: We are a close-knit, committed team who feel like a second family
- Personal Growth: There are opportunities to learn and build skills, professional development, career advancement, tuition assistance, and loan repayment programs
- Outstanding Benefits: We offer competitive salaries, retirement savings program, generous paid time off, medical and dental insurance, and more
What May Challenge You:
- Every hour of each day is different
- Working with students with behavioral and other challenges can be physically, mentally, and emotionally tough
At Bancroft, you’ll do more than just make an impact. We are a care team of 2,700 employees across 200+ facilities and homes in NJ, PA, and DE committed to making a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve and their loved ones. Together, we work diligently and compassionately, to improve the lives of the people we serve. Find your purpose and more at Bancroft.
Real Life. Real Purpose.