Hillcrest Academy – North and South Campuses
Scotch Plains and Westfield, New Jersey
Spanish Teacher (High School)
Leave Replacement Position
September 1, 2021
Union County Educational Services Commission is a public school district in Westfield, NJ that was established to provide cost-effective educational programs and services for the twenty-one school districts located in Union County.
The Commission is currently seeking Spanish Teacher to fill a leave-replacement position at Hillcrest Academy – South Campus, an alternative high school developed to provide highly supportive and individualized instruction to academic, socially and emotionally at-risk students unable to meet success in a traditional educational environment.
Candidates are invited to visit the district website at www.ucesc.org for additional information about Hillcrest Academy - South Campus and the stringent health/safety protocols implemnted in Union County ESC schools.
* Leave Replacement Dates T.B.D.
* Monday - Friday, 8:20 a.m. - 2:40 p.m.
* Highly Competitive Per Diem or Pro-Rated Annual Salary
* Bachelor’s Degree from Accredited College or University in Spanish, Education, and/or other related fields of study
* Valid NJDOE Teacher of Spanish Certification (CE, CEAS, Standard)
* Successful Instructional, Classroom Management and Interpersonal Skills
* Experience working in urban education and/or alternative high school settings preferred
Please complete the online application in its entirety to be considered for an interview.
Thank you for your interest!