Springfield Township School District is an outstanding Pre-K-6 district located in Burlington County. We are seeking a highly qualified professional for the following anticipated vacancy for the 2018-2019 school year:
Confidential Administrative Assistant
to the Business Administrator/Board Secretary
This full-time position will be available on or before May 9, 2019.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Candidate should have, at a minimum, a high school diploma;
- Experience in clerical accounting work, including all aspects of the purchasing process and the ability to maintain and post accounts accurately;
- Knowledge of bookkeeping principles and practices and the ability to apply these principles to work situations;
- Ability to perform arithmetical computations accurately and rapidly;
- Ability to deal with the public calmly, tactfully, and courteously;
- Proficient in the use of Excel;
- Strong word processing and data management skills required;
- Previous secretarial experience in a school setting strongly preferred;
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship.
Please email letter of interest, complete resume, and three letters of reference to
Mr. Craig Vaughn, Superintendent at email@example.com.
You may use the APPLY button.
Closing Date: Friday, March 29, 2019