Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Head Boys Indoor Track Coach
This position is the Head Boys Indoor Track Coach at Abraham Clark High School for the 2022 Winter Season
- Possess a demonstrated knowledge of fundamentals, training, and strategy in track
- Ability to run organized practice sessions focusing on skill development, conditioning and teamwork while also developing an understanding of essential track concepts
- Knowledge of NJSIAA rules and regulations
- Appropriate Certification required
- Ability to work in a team concept
- Ability to provide and maintain a positive learning environment with a high standard of conduct
Apply on Frontline; include Letter of Interest, Resume, References and a Copy of required Certification(s)
Qualified applicants will be contacted for any interview if credentials meet District standards/criteria. No phone calls please.
The Roselle Public Schools Promotes and Values Diversity
Employees and prospective employees will receive equal opportunities for employment without regard to sex, race, creed, national origin, ancestry, nationality, color, marital status, domestic partnership, civil union status, gender identity or expression, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, age, handicap (and/or disability), service in the armed forces, veteran status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic tests, or refusal to make available results of genetic tests, or any other unlawful category of discrimination.