Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
SPEECH AND LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST - FULL TIME
1. Speech Language Pathologists must possess NJ DOE Speech Language Specialist Certification - 3462
2. NJ Residency and proof of US citizenship or legal resident alien status
3. Pass a Criminal History Review under the provisions of P.L. 1986, C116
4. Pass a physical examination in accordance with New Jersey statute and Board policy
5. Such additions and alternatives as the Board may deem appropriate and acceptable
REPORTS TO: Supervisor of Clinical Services
JOB GOAL: To provide school-based speech and language services to local school districts throughout Camden County
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Positions are 10-month, school year-based.
The CCESC ensures that all persons shall have equal and bias free access to all categories of employment and equal pay for work in the Commission without regard to the candidate's race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, socioeconomic status, or disability, pursuant to N.J.A.C. 6A:7-1.1. The Commission's employment applications and pre-employment inquiries conform to the guidelines of the New Jersey Division of Civil Rights.