Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Math Coach for Kindergarten Success Academy
This is a position is for Elementary Math Coach School for the 2022/2023 school year.
- New Jersey Instructional Certificate (Elementary, K-12 Math Certification)
- Strong knowledge of New Jersey Student Learning Standards
- Minimum three years of instructional experience in mathematics; Masters degree in Education preferred
- History of coaching both new and experienced teachers preferred
- Work closely with teachers to implement high-quality practices to improve mathematics instruction
- Ensure the implementation of a quality, standards-based curriculum and mathematics interventions
- Provide professional development through coaching and modeling to increase the number of effective or highly effective teachers within the school
- Work collaboratively with school leaders and teachers to collect, analyze and use data to continuously improve the instructional program
Qualified applicants will be contacted for any interview if credentials meet District standards/criteria. No phone calls please.
The Roselle Public Schools Promotes and Values Diversity
Employees and prospective employees will receive equal opportunities for employment without regard to sex, race, creed, national origin, ancestry, nationality, color, marital status, domestic partnership, civil union status, gender identity or expression, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, age, handicap (and/or disability), service in the armed forces, veteran status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic tests, or refusal to make available results of genetic tests, or any other unlawful category of discrimination.