Pride Academy Charter School is recruiting a professional to join our middle school team in the role of a
Maternity Leave Replacement Office Manager with a potential start date in June 2020.
In addition to daily Main Office functions, responsibilities will include management of the school lunch program, enrollment system, transportation liaison with districts of residence, and PowerSchool data entry and reporting.
Prospective candidates should hold at least an Associate’s Degree or Undergraduate Degree and be highly proficient in the following areas:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access Database
- Familiarity with PowerSchool online school management platform
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with parents, staff members and students in all Main Office telephone and in-person interactions
- Organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative, learn quickly, and self-manage
- Handle and account for money
- Record keeping
- Computer skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to research and troubleshoot solutions to challenges
You may use the APPLY button.