Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Moorestown Township Public Schools District
Department of Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion
803 N. Stanwick Road
Moorestown NJ 08057
856-778-6600 ext. 18261
TITLE: Part Time English Language Learner Teacher
Upper Elementary School
New Jersey Teacher Certificate (CEAS, CE or Standard)
Demonstrated knowledge of effective teaching methods and developmentally appropriate classroom activities
Ability to maintain a positive learning environment
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Able to pass the criminal history review and S414.
- Works to achieve state core curriculum content standards and district educational goals and objectives by promoting active learning in the classroom using board-adopted curriculum and other appropriate learning activities.
- Plans and develops instructional materials and provides instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each pupil.
- Creates a classroom environment conducive to learning by employing a variety of appropriate teaching strategies.
- Develops, in accordance with district school guidelines, reasonable rules of classroom behavior and appropriate techniques that are consistently applied.
- Monitors pupil academic progress and personal growth toward stated objectives of instruction.
- Communicates with parents through conferences and other means to inform them about the school program and to discuss pupil progress.
- Participates in school-level planning, faculty meetings/committees and other school system groups.
All candidates should apply online at: www.generalasp.com/mtps/onlineapp
Moorestown Township Public Schools is an Affirmative Action Employer/EEO