Director of Operations
General Summary Oversees the ongoing operations at the school in conjunction with the Superintendent. Ensures implementation and maintenance of clear systems that allow principals and teachers to focus on students. Works closely with M.E.T.S. administrators and with outside consultants and vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversees the ongoing operations at the school with the School Principal, Assistant Principal, Dean and Superintendent.
• Creates a detailed start-up checklist and ordering list to ensure that the school starts each year prepared and fully stocked. • Manages and oversees the school’s physical condition.
• Works with M.E.T.S. IT Coordinators to ensure that the school has a fully functioning technology infrastructure.
• Manages student information database system and generates reports as needed.
• Manages food and transportation services.
• Works with appropriate staff to construct advisory and class rosters.
• Creates and manages teacher, student, and classroom schedules.
• Manages relationships with all outside organizations and leads the school’s efforts to partner with community leaders and organizations
• Manages visitor program.
• Tracks student admission applications and assists in maintaining waitlist.
• Manages the Office Manager and staffs the Main Office when Office Manager is unavailable or not present, and ensures the smooth operation of the main office, including mailings, attendance reporting, office machine maintenance, etc.
• Coordinates with M.E.T.S staff to ensure smooth operations, identify needs, and facilitate flow of information.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
You may use the APPLY button.