The mission of Acelero Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive child and family outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by the Head Start program. Acelero Learning is a pioneering provider of early childhood education and family engagement services through our three business units, all focused on closing the achievement gap for thousands of Head Start children and families across the country. With over $50 million in revenue and unparalleled child outcome data, we are both one of the largest and one of the most innovative companies in our space.
Are you a socially conscious, dedicated individual who is committed to building a better future for children, families, and their communities? If so, join us as we support early childhood education programs across the country to create positive outcomes for the children and families served.
Working as a P-3 Certified Teacher at Acelero Learning will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and professional growth as an Early Childhood Educator. You will work collaboratively with an assistant teacher, family members and other staff to achieve positive outcomes for children of all abilities. Are you ready to ignite your student’s imagination and instill a love of learning?
To be successful and to thrive in this role, you should have great communication and written skills that encompass effective practices in the following areas:
• CLASS teacher-child interactions
• Learning environment
• Child assessment
• Meeting all children’s needs
• Working with families
• Professional growth and collaboration
All you need now is the commitment and passion to work with children; A P-3 Teacher certification (CEAS or Standard), a BA/BS in Early Childhood Education preferred OR a BA/BS in related field with at least six (6) courses in ECE: and an eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-Through.
This position is required to work onsite to meet the needs of our organization and the community we serve.
• Salary starts at $57,603 and increases based on education and experience up to $64,000/year.
• Full medical, dental and vision benefits
• 10 month district schedule with an additional 4-5 weeks time off/year comprised of 8 days PTO for year 1, 2 week-long breaks, and federal holidays.
• $500 education reimbursement and assistance with CEAS training.
• 401k with company match up to 5%
• Ability to work in the summer as a Preschool Teacher with same age group. Salary for that role comes out to roughly $18.50/hour.
This position earns up to 57,603.00 Annually
Why Acelero Learning or Shine Early Learning?
• Ability to make an impact in the lives of the children, families, and partners we serve
• Career growth and professional development opportunities
• Supportive working environment
• Average of 5 weeks of paid time off during 1st year of employment
• Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.
Still have questions about this role or our company? Submit an anonymous question by copying and pasting this link, https://forms.gle/8Wb1t1bQVZi2SfxQ9, into your browser.
Or feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for considering employment with us!