UTS CAN EXPEDITE YOUR SCHOOL CERT!
Mixed Public School, 1 day per week.
Who We Are
United Therapy Solutions is a New Jersey based pediatric therapy company servicing NJ school districts and their families. Our management team is comprised of school-based therapists with well over 50 years of combined experience. Our unique perspective provides us with the ability to provide support to both our clients and providers. Employees can expect a welcoming company culture with opportunities for professional growth.
The UTS administration recognizes our providers play a critical role in the lives of our students. As a group of related service professionals we strive to make an impact in the lives of our students. In supporting our providers, we are supporting our students.
Join our growing team! Currently serving the NJ Schools and Community with passion and purpose!
Part of our commitment to our therapy team is making sure they have access to a benefits package to support the well-being of both them and their families! Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account/Health Spending Account
- 401 K with matching
- Sick Pay/Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Prep/Documentation/Travel Time and Reporting
- Established and Consistent Schedule
- Managerial Support
At UTS we recognize the importance of our provider's professional career goals. It is for that reason that we provide each of our full time employees a yearly continuing education stipend to be used towards their professional development. In addition UTS provides optional learning opportunities.
Job Description - Occupational Therapist
- Professional Scope of Duty of an occupational therapist Consistent with NJ Standards of Practice, NJ Special Education Code and NJ Department of Education
- Population: Varied Public School
- Active NJ Physical Therapist License
- NJ Standard Certificate (DOE School Certificate)
- NJ DOE Fingerprint Clearence
- New Grads welcome to apply