MATHEMATICS ACADEMIC SUPPORT TEACHER
Seeking a full-time Mathematics Academic Support Teacher to work with elementary school students in the delivery of supplemental math instruction. Support will be provided through classroom assistance and data assessment.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Holds valid New Jersey Certificate (1900) as a Teacher of Mathematics: N-12, or Middle School Subject Matter Specialization: Mathematics in Grades 5-8 (1102); this certificate requires a co-teaching certificate.
- Valid New Jersey Elementary Teacher Certification (1001) is preferred as well.
- Five (5) years' of classroom experience
- Have an understanding of elementary school-age students.
- Familiarity, or willing to learn, the Eureka Math program.
- Ability to utilize instructional technology and data-driven instruction.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative setting.
- Required criminal history background check, physical and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits; WEA salary guide.