The Northern Region Educational Services Commission (NRESC), located in Passaic County, has an opening for a 10- month Full-Time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) at the Phoenix Center located in Haskell, New Jersey.
- RBT Certification
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of effective teaching methods and developmentally appropriate classroom activities
- Ability to maintain a positive learning environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Criminal History background check
- Proof of US citizenship or legal resident alien status
- Assist with Functional Behavior Assessment Process
- Assist with Functional Analyses
- Implement Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs)
- Assist with Behavioral Skill Training
- Create Materials for BIPs
- Assists teacher in monitoring of students’ academic work and behavioral performance
- Familiarity with Google Applications (slides, sheets, docs and drive)
- Any duties or responsibilities assigned by the Supervisor
Appropriate NJ Certifications required. NY state credentials preferred.
For immediate consideration, please send a letter of interest, resume and a copy of your license(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer