- Valid New Jersey School Nurse Certificate
- Demonstrated expertise in school health nursing practice and emergency procedures
- Knowledge of child growth and development, community and family dynamics, current health issues and wellness education
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Effectively communicates and understands job instructions both verbally and written in the English language
- Demonstrated competence to use a computer as a tool for management.
- Knowledge of community health and social services resources and ability to communicate effectively with non-school health professionals and social service agencies
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
- Such additions to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
Excellent work conditions
Atlantic City Public School District supports a drug-free environment and requires all employees to complete substance abuse screenings.
Atlantic City Public School District is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer