Part Time Student Assistance Coordinator at the Regional Achievement Academy
- Substance Awareness Counselor Certification
- Related Substance Awareness Program Experience
- Counseling Experience
- Provide substance awareness counseling for students.
- Coordinate substance awareness program and education curriculum.
- Make referrals to appropriate agencies and professionals in accordance with established procedures.
- Develop and oversee student support groups.
- Maintain confidential student records in accordance with existing laws and statutes.
- Prepare reports and statistical data related to the program.
- Assist the administration in assessing student substance use, including, when necessary, student drug testing.
- Facilitate conferences with parents/guardians to review, discuss and/or implement appropriate steps and stages on intervention and options.
Deadline: October 18, 2019 or until filled
Interested candidates must apply through NJ School Jobs.
Attach resume, cover letter and certifications with your application.
MOESC is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer