Teacher of Physical Education/Health
- 10 month, Part-time position
- Special education and alternative setting for grades K-12+ and/or Therapeutic program for grades 5-12.
- Administer core curriculum consistent with school district goals and objectives
- Develop lesson plans and instructional materials; translate lesson plans into learning experiences, challenge students, and best utilize the available time for instruction
- New Jersey Endorsement as a Teacher of Physical Education
- New Jersey Endorsement as a Teacher of Health Education
Experience or knowledge in any of the following preferred:
- New Jersey Endorsement as a Teacher of Student with Disabilities (or Equivalent) or New Jersey Endorsement as a Teacher of the Handicapped
- Special Education
- Behavior Management
Send letter of interest, resume and copy of NJ certification to:
Hal Dunsavage, Superintendent
Somerset County Educational Services Commission
991 Route 22 West, Suite 301
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
You may use the APPLY button below.
Telephone: 908-707-0070 ext. 700
The SCESC is an EOE/AA employer.