Description: To patrol assigned area (s) to protect persons and property
- High School Diploma preferred, equivalent or basic ability in communications and computation skills acceptable.
- Demonstrates knowledge, experience, aptitude, competence and/or skills to satisfactorily meet performance responsibilities and assigned duties.
- Meets all physical requirements of the position, such as, but not limited to, climbing stairs and patrolling interior and exterior of schools.
- Ability to perform duties using restraint.
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
Salary and benefits as per the collective negotiations agreement between the ACBOE and ACEA
Atlantic City Public School District is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
Candidates for employment who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to be tested for the usage of controlled dangerous substances as they are defined in N.J.S.A. 2C:35-2.