Accountant- CPC Behavioral Healthcare - Eatontown & Morganville, NJ
CPC Behavioral Healthcare is currently looking to hire an Accountant to join our team. This individual will work as part of the Accounting department and will be primarily responsible for the accounting for CPC High Point School, a part of the larger CPC headquartered in Eatontown. High Point school is an Approved Private School for Students with Disabilities (APSSD). Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Major responsibilities include:
· Entry of budget and audit into NJ DOE Homeroom System
· Prepare tuition contracts and related purchase orders to sending districts
· Prepare tuition billing to school sending districts, maintain billing records and receive payments. Follow up on past due amounts
· Prepare expenditure reports and other related reports as required by the Department of Education
· Prepares various schedules to support the annual school financial statement audit and act as liaison to the auditors
· Assist the CFO with school budgeting and analysis and other ad hoc needs
· Work with HR department to prepare school staff employment contracts
· Maintains school petty cash and related accounts
· Helps code school expenses
Bachelor's degree with four years of school accounting or auditing experience. Familiarity with Department of Education reporting requirements, particularly for Approved Private Schools would be a plus.
CPC Behavioral Healthcare Inc. is a nonprofit organization that has been providing mental health services to Monmouth County residents for over 60 years. We provide services that focus on creating healthy lives for adults and children. The organization offers evidence-based treatment for adults and children with serious mental health diagnoses, substance abuse problems and co-occurring disorders.
CPC Behavioral Healthcare offers a comprehensive variety of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family:
- Multi-tiered comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional Supplemental Polices for accidental and critical illness
- Tax-Deferred 403B Retirement Plan w/ employer match after 6 months of service
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Discounts offers for cell phone service, entertainment/travel/shopping, childcare, and much more!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
- Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program