Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
1. Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
2. New Jersey Teacher of Art certification or eligibility
REPORTS TO: Building Principal
1. Plans in written form and executes in practice a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned.
2. Crot-s a classroom environment that is conuuclvc LO rearnmg and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
3. Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and — in harmony with the goals — establishes clear objectives for all lesions, units, projects and the like, to communicate these objectives to students.
4. Strives to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
5. Assists in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
6. Establishes and maintains cooperative relations with others.
7. Performs such tasks and assumes such responsibilities as directed by the principal
Salary: Per TEA contract