The Benjamin Banneker Preparatory Charter School is seeking a talented paraprofessional.
As a BBPCS paraprofessional, you must possess a heart for children, assist the classroom teacher with IEP scholars in the delivery of an effective instructional program, establish a relationship with the scholars, and have an excellent attitude and high academic performance. Our Banneker System follows the principles of integrity, academic excellence, and professionalism.
SPECIAL EDUCATION PARAPROFESSIONAL
- Minimum High School, Associates degree+ preferred.
- Parapro Assessment certificate.
- Knowledge of child growth and development and appropriate classroom practices and demonstrated ability to assist with instructional activities.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Pass a criminal history background check
- Pass a tuberculosis test
All interested candidates can directly apply on our website: www.bannekerprep.com.
Select the Staff tab and scroll down to the Employment Application.
SALARY AND BENEFITS ARE COMPETITIVE
BBPCS is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER