Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
EVENING SUPERVISOR OF FACILITIES – Black Seal Required
Full-Time; 12 Month Position
1. High school graduate or equivalent
2. Black Seal Low Pressure Boiler License
3. Five years practical experience in mechanical/plumbing/construction and/or electrical work
4. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
5. Alternatives to the above qualifications may be substituted as deemed appropriate by the board of education
6. Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal
resident alien status.
The evening supervisor of facilities is responsible for all aspects of the operation, maintenance, and repair of the buildings and grounds, and the supervision of all evening employees assigned to the Buildings and Grounds Department. The evening supervisor of facilities is "on call" for all emergencies.
Salary: Commensurate with experience & qualifications.