The Maintenance Person will maintain and repair equipment and school buildings.
- Experience in at least three of the following categories:
- Boiler maintenance
- Plumbing work
- Carpentry work
- Electrical work
- Air conditioning
- Two years experience in maintenance or construction.
- HVAC and Locksmith experience preferred.
- New Jersey driver's license
- Commercial license
- Required criminal history background check, physical and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.(CURRENT EMPLOYEES EXEMPT)
The Maintenance Person is directly responsible to the Maintenance Supervisor and through him/her to the Facilities Manager.
Location: Facilities Dept.
Salary: W.E.A. Salary Guide