Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Riverdale Public School 21-22
- Carries out assessment and evaluation procedures for students with disabilities
- Plans and develops therapeutic goals that are educationally relevant and will be used in students’ educational program.
- Communicates results of evaluations and reports of occupational therapy services to the educational staff, parents, students, and when appropriate, other professionals and agencies concerned with the student.
- Summer availability preferred (limited hours)
- New Jersey Educational Services Certificate and Occupational therapist endorsement
- Successful experience working with families and community health agencies
- Commensurate with education and experience
- *This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities.