Are you looking for a summer teaching job where you’ll make an immediate positive impact on the lives of your students? Are you animated, engaging, and dynamic?
Solution Prep is one of the most respected College Admissions and Test Prep services is New Jersey. We are family-owned and operated for more than 15 years. This is not just our job; it’s our calling, our passion. In short, we’re awesome. If you’re awesome too, we belong together.
Because our teachers are almost entirely booked for the upcoming summer, we are looking to add one more outstanding member of our first-class faculty. You'll get trained in Solution Prep's successful college essays strategies and work 1-on-1 with rising seniors to help them achieve their college acceptance goals.
- Top teacher pay in the industry (starting at $45/hr)
- Paid training
- Four locations for in-person classes – East Brunswick, Little Silver, Wall Township, and Toms River
- Full office and support staff that handles payments, registering new students, and all scheduling needs for you and your students
- No lesson plans or grading/editing outside of class time
- Health & dental insurance and tuition reimbursement for full-time teachers, plus 401(k) for all employees
- Working directly with students in a 1-on-1 setting
- Set your own summer availability for 4-5 days a week (choose from Sun-Fri, morning-evening)
- Flexible part-time availability through September and October
- Great for full-time teachers to work around school schedule
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Teaching: Minimum 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Reliable Transportation (Required)
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Willing and able to teach classes in person at any of our four centers (East Brunswick, Little Silver, Wall Township, Toms River)
- Tech-savvy and adaptable to virtual teaching
All academic majors are welcome to apply.
Must be able to commit to full-time this summer (minimum 4 days/24 hours per week) and part-time this fall.
Training will be through May and June and teaching will begin with our summer term.
We have only one opening for this position, so if this opportunity resonates with you, please submit a résumé and cover letter. Learn more about us at SolutionPrep.com