- Must hold acceptable NJ Certification for the assignment.
- Knowledge of assigned area content and content-related pedagogy.
- The ability to control classroom activities and create and maintain a climate of respect and fairness for all students.
- Ability to follow and/or create lesson plans and instructional activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective principles of teaching and learning preferred.
- Ability to function effectively in a diverse school community.
- Ability to work as part of a highly functioning team.
- Required criminal background check and proof of US citizenship or legal alien status.
- Ability to work on site during the hours required.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
REPORTS TO: Building Principal
New Horizons Community Charter School is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other status protected by law.
You may use the APPLY button.