Effective Date(s): TBD
Staff Needed: One (1) Lead Supervisor of Security Services
- Hold a high School diploma or its equivalent.
- Have five (5) years of relevant work experience as a security officer, including two (2) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Have specialized training in security procedures and techniques.
- Hold and maintain a valid driver’s license with no serious violations.
- Have excellent integrity and demonstrate moral character and initiative.
- Exhibit a personality that demonstrates interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff, administration, parents and the community.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary.
- Provide proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status by completing Federal Form I-9 in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- Provide evidence that a criminal record history check has been conducted and clearance has been given by the Department of Education. During the initial six month period provide a sworn statement that the individual has not been convicted of a crime or a disorderly person’s offense in accordance with 18A:6- 7.1.
- Provide evidence that health is adequate to fulfill the job functions and responsibilities with reasonable accommodation pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 12101 and in accordance with N.J.A.C. 6:3 4A.4.
- Pass the state required Mantoux Intradermal Tuberculin test required by N.J.A.C. 6:3-4A.4.
- Meet such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable.
Salary: As Per Negotiated Contract
Initiator: Dalton Price, Director of School Safety and Security
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending budget availability
- All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date or until filled