Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required.
2. Must possess appropriate New Jersey Science Teacher certification or certificate of eligibility.
REPORTS TO: PRINCIPAL
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Ten month employee. Salary as established through the negotiated agreement with the Board of Education.
- Plans in written form and execute in practice of study that meets the individual needs, abilities and interests of all students assigned.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and, in harmony with the goals, establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects, and the like to communicate these objectives to students.
- Strives to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
- Assists in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relations with others.
- Performs such tasks and assumes responsibilities as directed by the principal.
SALARY: In accordance with TEA Contract.
STATUS: HourlySalaried X