Great Oaks Legacy Charter School in Newark is seeking a Technology Coordinator to join our Operations Team.
The mission of Great Oaks Legacy Charter School is to prepare its Pre-Kindergarten through 12th Grade students to succeed in college. We do this by instilling in students the respect, integrity, self-discipline, and excellence necessary to be successful in college and to pursue a career of their choice. We strongly believe that all students can succeed in an atmosphere of high expectations and caring relationships where they receive considerable individual attention. What sets GOLCS schools apart from other college preparatory charters is a high-dosage tutoring model. The Great Oaks Tutor Corps is a selective cadre of recent college graduates who deliver individualized instruction to our middle and high school students every day.
The Technology Coordinator will report to the Director of Technology to support the daily utilization of all school-based hardware and software. This can include, but is not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Maintaining daily inventory of technology hardware, ensuring no loss or damage, and that all items are returned to charging stations daily.
- Trouble-shooting technology issues in real time for teachers and staff members (e.g. LCD Projectors, laptops, student-facing computers, tech accessories, etc.)
- Supporting use of instructional technology software programs
- Supporting the administration of online assessments, including support of physical set-up, required documentation, and data support.
- Supporting use of technology for special events such as Student Circles, Parent Assemblies, Pep Rallies, and other events with specific A/V requirements.
- Supporting Data Management needs for student-facing and teacher-facing software programs and assessment services, as needed.
- Additional special projects as assigned by the Director of Technology.
Great Oaks Legacy Charter School is an equal opportunity employer.