Supervisor of Building and Grounds (Part-Time)
Chesterfield Township School District, located in Northern Burlington County, seeks a part-time Supervisor of Building and Grounds, effective July 1, 2019.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in building maintenance, grounds care, and custodial operations. NJ public school experience preferred.
- Management or supervisory experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities, human relations skills and communication skills.
- Hold a valid State issued Driver License, in good standing.
- Educational Facilities Manager certification (C.E.F.M.) preferred.
- Understands building management systems (HVAC).
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal alien status.
- This position will require an average of 24 hours per week.
Please send resume, copy of Certified Educational Facilities Manager certificate (C.E.F.M.), and references to Linda Nice, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent, Chesterfield Elementary School, 30 Saddle Way, Chesterfield, NJ 08515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 29, 2019.
EOE Affirmative Action Employer