Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
These positions are anticipated for the 2020-2021 school year.
DATES: July 6, 2020, through August 13, 2020
Program runs Monday through Thursday
HOURS: 4-1/2 hours per day for 24 days
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK THE ENTIRE PROGRAM (7/6/20 to 8/13/20)
- Selected staff will be scheduled on an "as needed" basis based on IEP requirements.
- All K-8 Teachers must have specialized multi-sensory instruction experience (i.e., Project Read, SRA, Read 180)
- All Special Class Teachers must have experience working with Multiply/Behaviorally Disabled students
- Teacher of the Deaf
- Interpreter of the Deaf
- School Nurse
- Security Guard
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Therapist
- Special Education Teachers