Paraprofessional – PHOENIX CENTER
The Northern Region Educational Services Commission (NRESC) is in search of a part-time (not to exceed 28.75 hours per week) paraprofessional (classroom aide) at the Phoenix Center located in Haskell, New Jersey.
- Assist with the presentation of lessons and provide access to student learning through the implementation of behavior analysis strategies.
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate with staff and families.
- Ability to communicate effective in English, both orally and in writing, with students, staff, parents, and community.
- Experience working with children with behavioral and therapeutic needs is preferred.
- Must be patient and able to work independently.
- Familiarity with Google Applications (Slides, Sheets, Docs and Drive)
- Must have a behavior background.
- Must have a Criminal History background check.
For immediate consideration, please send letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer