2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must hold and maintain valid lifeguard certification issued by the American Red Cross
- Current first aide certification
- Valid CPR certification issued by the American Red Cross
- Required criminal history check and proof of US citizenship or resident alien status
- Through extensive training in swimming, water safety, and rescue/resuscitation skills, the lifeguard develops and initiates a program for services, providing a safe environment for swimmers.
Excellent work conditions
You may use the APPLLY button.
Selection Procedure:Atlantic City Public School District is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
Candidates for employment who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to be tested for the usage of controlled dangerous substances as they are defined in N.J.S.A. 2C:35-2.