Network Administrator - 12 month position - grades K-8. Position available immediately.
- Manage the technical network operation, software applications and classroom, and library hardware
- Recommend, install, configure, coordinate the operation and technical support for a networked environment.
- Command of the district technical architecture, long-range plan and budget for computer purchases, support, and training.
- Manage and maintain day-to-day operations and user support and network connectivity.
- Manage outside technical support needs and negotiate district-wide site licenses and vendor quotations.
- Supervise network security and develop policies to support staff, student and community use consistent with the district goals and policies.
- Coordinate with other administrators to strengthen the K-8 systems for educational integration and information technologies.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 4 or more years experience technical support in an educational institution required.
- Technical experience and skills to meet all job responsibilities as outlined in the above description. Background and training in accordance with job description, local board personnel policies and administrative code.
Qualified candidates should send a letter of interest, resume and copy of certificate(s) to: Lisa Goldey, Superintendent of Schools, 658 Tinton Avenue, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724. Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F. FAX (732)542-1158. NO EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Deadline: October 18, 2019.