SCHOOL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR/BOARD SECRETARY
Anticipated Start: November 16, 2019
- Valid New Jersey School Business Administrator Standard Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility.
- 3 to 5 years Public School Administrator or school business office experience required.
- Qualified Purchasing Agent (QPA) Certificate preferred.
- Understanding of the principles and practices of financial accounting and reporting procedures consistent with statute, code requirements and GAPP requirements.
- Knowledge of accepted business practices in school districts related to audit, budget preparation and administration, risk management/insurance, purchasing, transportation, information technology, food services, school plant operations and facility planning, contract negotiations.
- Experience with grant management such as ESSA, IDEA and Preschool.
- Demonstrated organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in personnel management.
- Ability to work on site during the hours required.
- Strong technology skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities.
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
Please do not mail, e-mail, or bring resumes, transcripts, letters of recommendation, or any other documentation to the district Board of Education Office or to any of our schools unless it is specifically requested by an administrator during the recruitment process. Unsolicited paper documents will be discarded. We will retain your completed online application in active status for one year.