Special Education LLD Teacher
Cherry Hill; Beck Middle School
Are you ready to make an impact on education? Do you want to work for a company considered one of America’s Best Large Employers of 2017 and 2018 by Forbes Magazine?
A long-term substitute teaching position with ESS may be the opportunity you’re looking for!
When a teacher is absent for an extended period of time, a qualified long-term substitute is needed to carry out the educational program. As a long-term substitute, you’ll become an integral part of a school’s educational team, amplifying your teaching expertise while maximizing the learning experience for students!
We are currently seeking a Special Education LLD Teacher in Cherry Hill, NJ!
Start Date: 4-18-2019
Responsibilities of a Special Education Teacher
• Administer core curriculum consistent with school district objectives
• Develop lesson plans and instructional materials, and translate into meaningful learning experiences
• Conduct ongoing assessment of student progress; maintain a system for accurate record-keeping, grading, and reporting
• Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
• Demonstrate cooperation and flexibility in performing other duties as assigned by school administration
Qualifications of a Special Education Teacher
• Valid NJ Standard, CEAS, or CE Certification: Teacher of the Handicapped
• Valid NJ criminal history letter
• Negative tuberculosis test obtained within 6 months of initial employment
• We offer benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more!
• You’ll receive training and ongoing support
• Employee discount program and bonus opportunities
• Our partner districts routinely hire our substitutes for full-time teaching positions
• We have hundreds of local daily substitute opportunities available when you’re not in a long-term role – you can use our system to accept the jobs you want 24/7 by phone, internet, or text message
As leaders in the education staffing space since 2000, ESS specializes in placing qualified staff in daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district positions including substitute teachers, school aides, and other school support staff. Over the last 18 years we have innovated education staffing to provide dynamic solutions to school districts and professional opportunities to passionate educators. With more than 650 school district partners across 21 states, ESS supports the education of more than 2.5 million students every day. We provide our employees the ability to work in school districts across the country in addition to benefits, comprehensive training, flexible work schedules, and professional development. We also provide our partner school districts with customized solutions, hands-on management, and program analytics. Visit ESS.com to learn more and help to improve education for every student, every day.
ESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Job ID: 19-4641