Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
JOIN THE ENGLEWOOD PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT!
The Board of Education is seeking applications for the following position:
Assistant School Business Administrator
• Valid NJ School Business Administrator Certificate
• Prior experience in a business office or with school finance and accounting
• Required criminal history background check
• Demonstrated Knowledge of GAAP accounting procedures
• Hands-on experience with budget development
• Understanding statutory and code requirements related to school finance
• Experience with State reports
• Knowledge of insurance/risk management
• Strong familiarity with facilities management
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Salary to be established by the Board of Education upon the recommendation of the Superintendent of Schools.
Applicants are asked to submit their application via Applitrack: http://www.applitrack.com/englewood/onlineapp/default.aspx
c: ETA President, EAA President
The Englewood Public School District is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer