Ewing Public Schools announces an employment opportunity for an outstanding Director of Athletics/Supervisor of Health and Physical Education. The anticipated start date for this position is March 1, 2022.
- NJ Department of Education Supervisor or Principal certification is required.
- Capable of providing strong vision, leadership and direction to the high school and middle school athletic program.
- Capable of providing a comprehensive, balanced athletic program that enriches the lives of district student-athletes.
- Possess five (5) years of successful teaching experience.
- Previous experience as a coach/athletic administrator preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Please apply online through the Human Resources link on our school website using a Hire application. Applications should be submitted by November 30, 2021. Posting will remain open until filled.
The Ewing Township Board of Education requires that all persons are treated equally in the pursuit of their educational and employment opportunities and in the performance of their employment and educational obligations. In order to achieve this requirement, the Board of Education further requires that its educational and employment environment be maintained free from harassment or hostility based upon an individual's race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, marital status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, social or economic condition or physical or mental condition.