Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
BERGEN COUNTY SPECIAL SERVICES
ANNOUNCEMENT: POSITION OPENING
The Board of Education is seeking applications for the 2022-2023 school year for the following position:
TEACHER ASSISTANT 1:1
(10 Months – Non-certificated)
Washington Elementary/ Paramus
- High School diploma.
- Effective written and oral expression.
- Demonstrated ability to work with or experience working with children with disabilities.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for supporting the needs of students with significant educational disabilities.
- Must be able to perform physical work, which requires frequent bending and lifting. Independently lift/carry up to 25 lbs., more than 25 lbs. with assistance.
- Willing and able to complete Elwyn training.
- Willing to obtain CDL (current CDL – highly preferred).
- ABA experience working with autistic population - preferred.
- New Jersey residence within one (1) year from date of hire.
Applicants for this position are asked to apply online via Applitrack at https://www.applitrack.com/bcss/onlineapp/
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
c: Presidents, Employee Associations