Minimum Qualifications: Candidate must meet at least one of the minimum qualifications listed below.
- Passed the (ETS) Educational Testing Services (ParaPro Assessment) Praxis Test
- Hold an Associate's Degree or higher (and/or 2 years of college with at least 48 college credits) from an accredited college
- Holds Child Development Associate (CDA) certifcate. (applies to Early Childhood Development Center vacancies only)
- The knowledge of and ability to assist in the instruction of reading, writing and math.
- Experience in working with children
- Experience in working with persons with disabilities
- Strong desire to work one-on-one with a student
- Ability to work effectively with children and teachers
- Willingness to learn the unique educational and/or personal needs to assist a student with a disability
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Will be required to pass a criminal history background check, physical and show proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status. (CURRENT EMPLOYEES EXEMPT)
Salary: W.E.A. Contract Salary Guide