Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Co-Curricular Coaching Positions
Spring, 2022 School Year
The Secaucus Board of Education invites qualified and interested persons to apply for the position of Co-Curricular Coaching.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- New Jersey Standard Teacher Certificate or valid Hudson County Substitute Teacher Certificate.
- Knowledge and experience in the sport or knowledge and experience in coaching.
- Current CPR/AED certification.
BASIC FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the health, safety, welfare, and conduct of all team members.
- Exemplify high standards of conduct and ethics.
- Knowledge and follow through of all Secaucus Public Schools' policies and procedures as they relate to the athletic program.
- Keep abreast of and abide by all New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association (NJSIAA) rules and regulations.
- Supervise all practice sessions; accompany the team on the bus when it is necessary to travel; attend pre-season and post-season meetings; assist in the selection and ordering of equipment and supplies; responsible for the care and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Make recommendations for letters and awards.
- Assist in encouraging the cooperation among coaches, other members of the teaching staff, and school administrators.
- Foster clubs and associations organized by the parents of athletes and other interested members of the community.
- Maintain open lines of communication with the press and media.
- Perform all other duties consistent with contractual terms of employment.
REPORTS TO: Director of Athletics
SALARY & EMPLOYMENT PERIOD IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SEA CONTRACT:
CO-CURRICULAR SPRING COACHING POSITIONS
|BASEBALL – HEAD COACH
|BASEBALL – ASST. COACH
|SOFTBALL - HEAD COACH
|SOFTBALL – ASST. COACH
|TENNIS – HEAD COACH (BOYS)
|TENNIS – ASST. COACH (BOYS)
|TRACK & FIELD – HEAD COACH
|TRACK & FIELD – ASST. COACH
CO CURRICULAR MIDDLE SCHOOL SPRING COACHING POSITIONS
|TRACK & FIELD (BOYS)
|TRACK & FIELD (GIRLS)
|TENNIS COACH (BOYS)
HOW TO APPLY
The Secaucus Board of Education is only accepting electronic applications.
Please apply online at www.sboe.org.
OPENING DATE: November 22, 2021
CLOSING DATE: December 6, 2021
THE SECAUCUS BOARD OF EDUCATION IS AN
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Board approved November 18, 2021