SALARY: As per Negotiated Agreement
- A valid standard New Jersey Principal Certificate
- Master’s Degree or higher
- Minimum of 5 years successful experience in teaching and/or administration and working with students
- Excellent Leadership and Organization skills
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of effective discipline strategies
- Positive student intervention skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of curriculum, instruction, program evaluation, testing and use of technology
- Understanding of school scheduling models
- Provide continual evaluation of all district services.
Please see attached Job Description for all Requirements & Job Responsibilities
Interested individuals should apply on-line @ www.spfk12.org.
Posting will remain open until position is filled.
Office of Human Resources
Scotch Plains-Fanwood Public Schools
512 Cedar Street
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/ADA