Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Description: Director of Special Services
- Master’s degree or higher in special education, school psychology, school social work or learning disabilities or supervision and/or administration from an accredited college or university.
- A valid New Jersey Principal certificate or eligibility.
- A minimum of five years of successful teaching experience or experience as a member of a child study team.
- Demonstrated mastery in the area of special education and/or special services.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to parents/guardians of students with special needs.
- Demonstrated leadership in supervision of instruction for students with special needs.
- An understanding of special education federal and state laws governing special education students and their educational programs