Must have background in Special Education, Psychology and/or Behavioral Sciences, with a minimum of 60 college credits. Substitute Certification or Teacher Certification eligible.
- Onboard training to be provided
- Westbridge Academy will provide tuition reimbursement associated with Special Education certification
- Consistent work hour/schedule and paid time off
- Robust benefits package including sick leave, personal days, health, dental and vision insurance, long-term disability, life insurance, HRA, and other supplemental benefits
- Competitive salary & opportunities for annual pay increases
- Working at an established mission centered school
Ideal Candidate Will Be:
- Team Oriented
- Committed to Professional Development
Staff development training provided. Exciting opportunity for professional growth. Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package offered.
Please visit our website for more information at:
Send letter of interest, resume & copy of certificate(s) to:
Westbridge Academy, 60 West Street, Bloomfield, N.J. 07003
You may use the APPLY button below.
Fax: (973) 680-9650