Substitute Teacher Jobs in Mercer County
We’re currently hiring educators to work with Achievers Early College Preparatory Charter School, Foundation Academies and more! Earn up to $135 per day.
How it works
One application lets you work when you want, where you want, whether you’re looking for long term assignments with a single school or prefer the flexibility to work with several.
• You have or will get an NJ teaching credential or substitute certificate.
• Ability to pass a background check and negative TB Test prior to hiring date.
Why work with Swing?
• Earn cash bonuses (up to $1,300), rewards and surprises throughout the school year.
• Access to teaching jobs at your local public, private and charter schools with one application.
• Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and pick up teaching assignments.
• Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
• You choose supplemental or full-time income with the flexibility to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid weekly.
• Gain experience in new ways that fit your schedule from full-day, half-day, and long-term assignments.
*We take your safety seriously. Our COVID-19 policy includes school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom screening.