Are you looking for a teaching career where you’ll make an immediate positive impact on the lives of your students? Are you animated, engaging, and dynamic?
Solution Prep is one of the most respected College Admissions and Test Prep services is New Jersey. We are family-owned and operated for more than 12 years. This is not just our job; it’s our calling, our passion. In short, we’re awesome. If you’re awesome too, we belong together.
Because our teachers are almost entirely booked for the upcoming summer, we are looking for the next outstanding member of our first-class faculty. Our teachers guide students through the entire College Admissions journey including SAT/ACT prep and college applications and essays. Our office staff is experienced and supportive, and our students are motivated to succeed.
Candidates MUST be comfortable with BOTH high school-level MATH AND ENGLISH, have excellent verbal and interpersonal skills, and communicate effectively.
- Top teacher pay in the industry (starting at $40–$65/hr)
- Paid training
- Three locations for in-person classes – East Brunswick, Little Silver, and Wall Township
- Full office and support staff that handles payments, registering new students, and all scheduling needs for you and your students
- Proven proprietary curriculum that requires no lesson plans or grading outside of class
- Health & dental insurance and tuition reimbursement for full-time teachers
- Working directly with students, both 1-on-1 and in small groups of up to 5 students
- Year-round flexible, part-time or full-time hours – afternoon, evening, weekend, and summer, set your own availability
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Teaching: Minimum 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Reliable Transportation (Required)
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of BOTH English AND Math curriculum at the high school level
- Willing and able to teach classes in person at any of our three centers (East Brunswick, Little Silver, Wall Township)
- Tech-savvy and adaptable to virtual teaching
All academic majors are welcome to apply.
Must be able to commit to at least one year of employment, minimum 12 hours a week (full-time can be up to 30+ hours a week).
Training will be through June and teaching will begin with our July/August summer term.
We have only one opening for this position, so if this opportunity resonates with you, please submit a résumé and cover letter. Learn more about us at SolutionPrep.com