Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
JOIN THE ENGLEWOOD PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT!
Teacher of English as a Second Language (ESL) at Dwight Morrow High School
- Hold a valid New Jersey Teacher’s Certificate in English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Familiar with the New Jersey Student Learning Standards
- Demonstrated leadership in the ESL and World Languages curriculum, instructional best practices, the application of technology, and school improvement.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for effective, collaborative work with a wide range of stakeholders within a diverse community
- Experience in working with at-risk students
- Knowledge of basic software applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of curriculum modifications
SALARY: Per ETA Salary Guide
Applicants are asked to submit their application via Applitrack: http://www.applitrack.com/englewood/onlineapp/default.aspx
c: ETA President, EAA President
The Englewood Public School District is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer