Effective Date(s): April 11, 2023 - June 20, 2023
Staff Needed: Seven (7) Certified School Nurses
- Registered Professional Nurse — Licensed by the Division of Consumer Affairs —State of New Jersey
- Must have NJ DOE School Nurse Certification or School Nurse Emergency Certification
- Must have knowledge of School Nursing Standards and Scope of Practice; Promoting Health and Learning in School Practice in New Jersey’s Public Schools C
- PR/AED Valid Health Care Provider and Professional Rescuer Certification
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, with students school staff, administrators, parents and community
- Must have applicable nursing experience as it applies to School Nursing experience and Policies and Procedures
***Scheduled time is TBD: 3:30PM to 6:00PM up to 3 days per week not to exceed 25 hours per nurse.***
Salary: As per negotiated contract
Initiator: Kimler Williamson, Supervisor of Nursing Services
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending Budget availability
- All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days or until filled