Teacher of Digital Media Communications
- 2020-2021 SY
- Pennsauken Campus
1. Must possess or be eligible for New Jersey instructional certificate in Teacher of Digital Media Communications.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of subject specialty and effective teaching methods.
3. Thorough knowledge of Industry Standards and/or New Jersey Student Learning Standards.
4. Thorough knowledge and familiarity with instructional technologies.
5. Ability to maintain a safe, secure, and caring learning environment.
6. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Ability to communicate with parents/guardians.
8. Successfully undergo a criminal history check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
9. Meets the health qualifications required of all personnel.
10. Meets NJ residency requirements or willingness to relocate to NJ within 365 days of employment.
11. Must follow the guidelines of the Camden County Technical Schools’ Nepotism Policy, File Code: 0142.1.
*Interviews are at the discretion of the superintendent and/or designee and based on qualifications for the position.